Designed with Sunshine Coast living in mind this fabulous near new home has been carefully designed to make the most of its location and north east aspect. Enjoy your morning breakfast on the covered timber deck while reading the paper or perhaps enjoy a late afternoon BBQ with friends and family.
Features we love
- Beautifully designed and positioned for the Sunshine Coast Lifestyle
- Just metres to the lake at the end of the street
- Stunning timber deck for entertaining and BBQs
- Fully fenced and secure
- Bamboo floors and stone benches
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Side Access for boat or caravan
- Tinted windows and security screens/fly screens
- LED lighting throughout
- Views to the water from front of house
- Short stroll to shopping precinct and Brightwater Waterfront Hotel
- Short stroll to Brightwater School
- Short drive to new Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
Beautifully maintained and presented the attention to detail and care that has been taken in creating this home is evident throughout. From the gorgeous bamboo flooring to the stone bench tops and custom built appliance cupboard; all the finer details of the design and layout have been well considered. There is a well-positioned study nook just off the kitchen providing easy access to the laptop when searching for that recipe you wanted to try out to impress your friends and family.
For the boat or caravan enthusiast there is side access to store your pride and joy. The gardens have been beautifully landscaped and are fully fenced in powder coated aluminium and rendered block with integrated drainage.
Located in a quiet circuit just metres from the lake you can spend your mornings enjoying a leisurely walk around the lake or perhaps slip down to the Brightwater Hotel for an evening meal. All your shopping needs are taken care of with the Brightwater Market just a short stroll away. This is a fabulous property and you will immediately feel like you have arrived home.